- Gleefully swimming in the river...
- ...until we saw a pregnant COW pee in it!
- Doing dishes in the river (before the cow peed in it)
- No bathrooms (don't ask)
Sleepingnot sleeping in a tent with snorers ㅋㅋ and insects (grr) and no breeze! (Hence, the desperate text messages some might have received from me... ^^;;)
- Playing with one of the calmest, cutest babies ever
- Catching golbaengi (골뱅이) aka SNAILS and picking them out of their shells with safety pins (yes, for consumption; no, I don't eat golbaengi, but for people who do, can you tell me -1- what's so tasty about them, and -2- why they're green when boiled?)
- Watching our neighbor de-scale and gut (still alive) fish for breakfast soup
- Jihee and I sneaking off in search of ice cream and the Dae Jang Geum filming location...
- Developing a new appreciation for COLD water and tea
- Quality people and nature time ^^
- Sitting in the car to cool down in the AC
- (First time) riding the KTX... Daejeon to Seoul in less than 1 hour!