As you can tell, we're photo booth amateurs. It takes a bit of getting used to.
A few notes:
- It usually costs around $5 or $6.
- If coating and cutting aren't included in the price, make sure to get it b/c it's worth the extra 50 cents!
- Pick a good machine - they've all got their different personalities - different camera angles, lighting, backgrounds, layouts, editing functions, etc.
- Make use of the props!
- Watch the ticking clock - there never seems to be enough time to design and decorate!
- The more junk you throw on the picture, the better.
It's a little addicting, I have to admit. ^^