Friday, July 04, 2008

Juk - C style

Much to my disappointment, my local Bon Juk (본죽) doesn't deliver.

So I had to take things into my own hands...



I cheated and used leftover rice. 45 minutes later, I ended up with this, and decided to throw a fried egg white on top. Why? Because I have nothing else in my fridge (besides my aunt's super-spicy kimchi), and I double-dog-dared my tummy to handle it.

Since I can now tolerate semi-solids (perfect timing for Malesa and Tim's arrival!), I figured I'd start the backlogged food posts from MC's trip... By the way, he mentioned gaining 6 pounds from Korea - I don't even want to think of the damage I did to myself! ㅠㅠ

1 comment:

InMySeoul said...

LOL!! 6 pounds!!!
Ive never heard of anyone going to Korea and gaining weight!!
I always lose weight.

You guys must have been eating all the snacks!