Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Six tests in three days... 할수있다! ^^

Lately I've been seeing a lot of red. Take for instance, my tuna kimchee chigae from 딸기 (Strawberry). Admit it, you're intimidated!


But alas! My first "Italian" dish in what seems like ages. It's no Via Matta, but it wasn't half bad, given that we ordered it for $5 at Yonsei's international dorm restaurant. ^^


Now, what comes to mind when you think of Dunkin Donuts?

Perhaps... "fast", "cheap", "on the go", "mediocre donuts", "take out"?

Who knew Koreans made it mandatory to cute-ify everything? Imagine 2 floors of plush red couches (with pillows!), tan velvety chairs, and tons of girls chatting over lattes, green tea donuts, and fancy little CAKES. Not a bad place to hit the books either. We're clearly being robbed of "what could be" in Boston! Different market, I know, I know.

Check out 1/4 of the assortment they have in Korea...


Aww... Boston creme pie... and a strawberry heart (covered in real strawberries)...



Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day spent with someone special, or at least something special to eat. Here's a little something to get you in the mood from one of my favorite places, PostSecret.



And please don't forget to check out my friend Kit's latest masterpiece:


No comments: