Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iron Man, Buddha, and bangs

I've been so disconnected with Hollywood, I didn't even realize what we were watching until quite some time into the movie. "Ohhh - it's Iron Man as in the superhero!"



I can't wait to catch up on some sleep over the three day weekend! Thanks to Buddha's big bday bash, which the city's setting up for, hence all the latterns and lights scattered about...







Anyway, I decided to take a leap of faith and get a second haircut in Korea! After my February disaster, I was a little scarred, donning a cap for a good 2-3 weeks. Jihey Onni generously accompanied me this time around, watching the stylist's every move for my protection. I'm going to reserve any judgment for at least a week, to give it time to figure itself out, but I've already been told that I look like I'm in high school. >_<





1 comment:

Grace said...

haha whoa. well it looks like you're getting closer and closer to the bangs you've always wanted...it's just been a LONG journey huh? hahhaa. remember your bangs in paris? :-P your hair in the pic doesn't look real! it looks fake. how did it get so nice??