5. TAKING RISKS Case in point: Choi's Tacos. It's no Gordo's, Chipotle, Boloco, or Anna's - not even Taco Bell, really - but just knowing that you have access to a somewhat decent burrito within walking distance can be comforting. Sour cream never tasted so good in my life. I've been deprived for months, people.
4. FONDUE e.g. Baskin Robbins: No fireworks here, but there's something about dipping things into chocolate that just makes a girl happy. (Grace, I miss you, we're having a transcontinental connecting moment right now, aren't we? ^^)
3. KINDER BUENO It may not matter to most people, other than maybe my best buddy who has witnessed and participated in the global search and stock-up of this delectable delight. So try to imagine my reaction upon stumbling across this in a convenience store the other week! Granted, it comes at a buck thirty a pop in Korea.
(Toronto happy findings: I dedicate this to you, friend.)
2. DISCOVERING NEW BAKERIES And getting cream puff freebies during their grand openings!
1. SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT CAFE I still have a loooong way to go in this department - but take note, I've just begun the journey! Soon, I will hold the key to every possible scenario. For example, what's the best place to... Casually study? Cram for exams? Girl talk? Have a non awkward guy to guy chat? Date? Self reflect? Read a good book? Just enjoy really good coffee? Have something other than coffee? Avoid breaking the wallet? Get friendly service? Take a nap? Comfortably loiter for more than 3 hours?