Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Imo - Eel, cake, puppies, and movies!

Dad, show this to Mom and Samchon, please! ありがとう. ^^



Here's the photo play by play...

For Imo's birthday dinner the night before, she wanted to eat eel, but was concerned I wouldn't eat it and then tried to come up with a million other options, including getting fried chicken delivered to the restaurant. I didn't want her to worry so I promised to try a few bites. Sure, it tastes fine, but I still have a problem trying not to think about squirmy-slivery-water-snake-creature-shapes so don't count on me adding unagi to my list of regular eats just yet. ^^;;







There was wine and cake but no corkscrew! ㅠㅠ Should have pulled out a screw and hammer... oh well.







Birthday breakfast... I always eat well with Imo. ^^









We also took a trip to the mall, chomping on junk food...



...and saw a movie, 눈에는 눈 이에는 이 (Eye for an Eye). I suppose it's worth seeing if you're into action crime flicks... Here's the trailer!

1 comment:

InMySeoul said...

I love Korean breakfasts..so much better than cereal, eggs, bacon...

Is that a pet sheep?