Saturday, April 12, 2008

By special request

By special request, meet my future Stanford MBA classmate/classical guitarist/McKinsey partner. Now you're famous, you've made it on my blog! I'm such a good friend, eh! Ha ha. ^^



It's 1:18 AM. I should be...
  • sleeping?
  • reading the Wall Street Journal?
  • cleaning my room?
But I'm...
  • hacking up a storm (caught cold for just about the 4th time this year, and consequently, unknowingly passed out for a multi hour nap which is going to mess with my sleeping schedule),
  • chatting with pals from the US of A who are just starting their Friday mornings in the office,
  • trying to figure out how to download pictures from the mobile (and failing at it),
  • incoherently blogging!
I thought I'd take this opportunity to show some pics of my new walk in closet place that I snatched off the interweb.

The hallway...



The kitchen/dining/laundry area...
(No oven = no butter mochi ㅠ.ㅠ)



The bedroom... well, not mine, but similar.
I feel like I'm living in one of those Japanese capsule hotels. Quite an experience.



Upon moving in, my initial reaction was...

"Wow...am I really living here?"



But the internal optimist fought to come out...

"Eh, it could be worse..."



And now that I've gotten used to being able to lazily reach from one side of the room to the other by ways of a simple strategic stretch (particularly useful when trying to throw away trash, or reaching for a can of juice from the mini fridge)...

"It's all good."

It's the littlest things that take me there.



As you can tell, we've been making decent use out of PhotoBooth... ^^







But clearly there's some work to be done... ^^

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u so funny hunny