1. Mix some flour, eggs, water, and peace to start the batter.
2. Figure out what you want to put in your okonomiyaki (i.e. ika) and start a' choppin!
3. Do a little dance.
4. Add into the batter some cabbage, seasoning, and any other ingredients you'd like.
5. Fry with care, and flip without using a spatula to impress spectators.
6. Make some yakisoba just in case the okonomiyaki doesn't come out as good as you think it will.
7. Top with okonomiyaki sauce, mayo, and bonito flakes.
8. Dig in!
9. Finish off with cake. (Just because.)