Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Top Cloud

I'd been wanting to check out Top Cloud, the restaurant/bar above Jongno Tower for a while, despite the fact that a friend told me it was absurdly priced. He was right. Especially when I saw a glass of Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon for 16,000 won! (That's about two bottles' worth in the US, at least one bottle's worth in Korea.) The dinner buffet spread looked quite nice (maybe next time I'll try it), but the interior was a little disappointing. The view? Take a look for yourself. Is it worth it?

Jongno Tower (Jonggak Station, Line 1)...


18,000 won for a bellini... We took our sweet time sipping ; )


View of Namsan...


You can see the 63 Building in the far, far distance...


Interior...


Night view, from the bathroom...


If anyone's got any recommendations for drinks with a view in Seoul, please let me know. ^^

No comments: