Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Pretty Seoul... Samcheongdong and Yeouido ^^

I love walking through Samcheongdong (삼청동) at night. It's pretty and charming and always gives me an excuse to whip out the camera. But other than the famous sujebi restaurant and a cafe or two, I hadn't actually been there to eat in a while, until we recently checked out a cozy little Italian wine bar called Romanee Conti. I don't normally eat seafood, but the mussels were so perfectly cooked I couldn't resist. ^^



Another place with a nice view is Yeouido (여의도). While chilling along the Han River's always fun, drinks up top the 63 Building offer a pretty decent sky view (at least, a lot better than Top Cloud). But something seems to be missing from Seoul... a skyline?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right, a skyline is missing from Seoul, which is pretty sad... however check out this thread for a glimpse at the future of Yeouido. Pretty exciting, and it's only a few years away :)